There’s a Mint Nutrition treatment plan for everyone and every body.
At Mint Nutrition, all our treatment plans and packages are adapted to suit you. We recommend a course of treatment following a thorough assessment that takes into account any health conditions and challenges you may have. We discuss your goals, making sure they’re achievable and safe.
We strongly suggest all clients undergo a full assessment and at least two follow-up sessions and attend our innovative and very beneficial Mint Intuitive Eating Programme (MIEP). In order to make changes to your eating, it’s important to change the unhelpful behaviours that are contributing to poor eating habits. Most clients tell us that without the MIEP, they would not have had the same amazing results.
NUTRITION FOR YOU
Our standard rates for customised nutrition coaching are:
- Nutrition assessment (up to 90 minutes) $190
- One-hour follow-up session $160
- 45-minute follow-up session $130
- 30-minute follow-up session $100
Follow-up sessions can be conducted via Skype or FaceTime.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
No package is standard because each is designed especially for you, however, we could describe this package as introductory as we consider it essential for anyone who wishes to start making changes to their eating. You’ll receive analyses of your food intake to determine which nutrients may be missing from your diet.
- a nutrition assessment
- one-hour follow-up sessions comprising analyses of your food intake to determine which nutrients may be missing from your diet
- 45-minute follow-up session
As medically trained nutritionists, we are able to support you to make sure your diet is as good as it can be given your state of health. We provide you with the best dietary advice to manage your health, diabetes, high blood pressure, weight issues, hormonal disturbances and so forth.
Price: $190 for the assessment, $160 or $130 each for the two follow-up sessions (duration depending on programme)
HEY, IT'S WINTER! PROGRAMME
We're not having a bar of it this year - that 'blah' feeling that can descend when winter is officially here. We're not moaning about the shorter days, the disappearance of our favourite fruit and vegetables from the produce aisles or having to layer up against the cold.
Instead, we're embracing the changes and turning the things it's so easy to grizzle about into positives.
We've designed our Hey, it's Winter! Programme by drawing on our clinical experience as dietitians. We address the psychological factors that affect eating and mood, and of course, we celebrate our love of tasty nutritious winter fare.
Book your 15-minute no charge introductory session now.
MINT INTUITIVE EATING PROGRAMME
This programme offers a non-diet approach to weight management alongside normalising your thoughts and feelings about food.
You will develop skills to
- understand when, what and why you eat
- manage your weight without dieting
- fully tune into what you want and need to eat
- give yourself permission to choose to eat any food and understand and respect practices around portion size
- derive maximum enjoyment from food and engage in social eating in any situation without worry or guilt
- liberate yourself from a diet mentality
- untangle unhelpful associations between food and emotions
We also offer a MIEP for Kids. Help them develop a positive relationship with food early.
Price: $190 for the nutrition assessment and then $160 for a one-hour education session followed by 6 skills-based sessions for $780
big event nutrition package
Ideally suited to mother and daughter, wedding parties such as bride and bridesmaids, and couples and friends. We know you'll be wanting to be at your best for that special event. The key is to start 6 months before the big day so it can be achieved in a relaxed manner. This package is delivered to two people though we're open to group work.
As a guide, we assess each person individually for $190 and then provide them with a programme they can do together.
NUTRITION FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
This special package for parents of babies, toddlers or children provides you with the tools and knowledge to feed and excite your children for a variety of foods. It gives you confidence to manage your family’s and children’s eating.
- how, what and when to feed your baby, toddler or child
- how to provide nutrient-rich foods based on analyses of their food intake
- how to become a positive role model where eating is concerned
- what to do or say to support them in their eating or if they’re not eating
- help if you’re worried about your teenager becoming vegan or vegetarian
- guidance if your child is a fussy eater or has low-grade eating behaviour problems
- how to provide simple nutritious food for your child at school
Price: $190 for the nutrition assessment and then $160 for a one-hour education session followed by 3 skills-based sessions for $390
MINT NUTRITION FOR BUSINESS
We work with your business to empower individuals and teams to adopt fresh thinking about their nutrition and to improve their performance and health. Mint Nutrition for Business is great as a team-building exercise and is as informative as it is fun.
Depending on your priorities and time, we can offer one of more of the following
- a Mint Intuitive Eating Programme Away Package (a half or full day of training)
- Mint Intuitive Eating Programme seminars (two hours each)
- in-house catering warrant of fitness to fine-tune your workplace foodservice